Ekurhuleni Bursaries for the 2020
Bursaries for the 2020 academic year are open to those permanent residents planning to study full-time at the level of bachelor degrees, national diplomas, certificates, specialised and accredited learning programmes from recognised and accredited higher and further education and training institutions.
Ekurhuleni Community Bursary
If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements, who can apply in the following fields in which the City is offering bursaries to students with a good academic track record:
SCIENCE, AVIATION, ENGINEERING AND BUILT ENVIRONMENT
- Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, water & Sanitation, Electrical, Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, Aviation, Transport Planning Engineering, Construction Studies, Mining Engineering, Town & Urban Planning, Agricultural Science, Human Settlement Development
INFORMATION COMMUNICATION AND TECHNOLOGY
- Information Systems, Computer Science
- Law studies, LLB
BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Com Accounting, Business Science/Actuarial Science, Business Administration in Logistics and Supply Chain
HEALTH AND MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Medical Science, Social Science
TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction, Engineering Design, Aircraft Maintenance, Carpentry, Industrial Welding and Industrial Machinery Mechanic
Application forms can be collected, and must be handed in, at any of the City’s public offices – libraries, clinics, civic centres.
No emailed or faxed application forms will be accepted.
The forms can also be downloaded (SEE ATTACHED).
- Are a Citizen / permanent resident of South Africa
- Reside in Ekurhuleni
- Pursue undergraduate studies
- Not older than 35 years of age
- Household income MUST BE less than R600 000.00 p.a